Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My gang :)

One of the most important people in my life are my best friends from Israel, Sapir and Moran. I met them both when I moved to India and they helped me get used to the new school and new home. They are both younger than me in one year but that doesn't really matter to us. We used to have sleepovers almost every Saturday and we can talk about anything. Both of them make me laugh all the time even about stuff that are not funny.
My other good friend is the same age as me. She lives here in India and with her and Sapir around, its non stop laughing! We joke around in the cafeteria about anything, really.
Its never quite when me and my best friend, Sapir, are together. We are sort of the leaders of our gang and we can make all the littler Israeli kids do whatever we want them to do. Its really fun because we all like the same things and goof around a lot.

No comments: