Monday, March 16, 2009

Quarter 4 Goals!!!

my goals for quarter 3 were:
1. get an A
2. do my best on classwork and homework
3. Participate more and be a part of more class discussions
I think, that over all, i achieved most of my goals. I did do my best on all HW and worked on each for an average amount of time. I handed everything in when it was due and missed nothing except three blog posts. I also think that this quarter, especially, i did participate more. This quarter we learned things that I understood better than others and it was easier for me to learn and add my ideas into the discussion. As for my grade, I only got a B.

My new goals are:
1. Research for about 1-1.5 hours every week for POP,
2. Finish ALL blog posts and try to get a higher grade,
3. Improve my writing and sentence combining skills.

No comments: