Monday, October 6, 2008

Meeting my goals-- again

As I've said before, my goals for the quarter were:
  • Hand in all my HW on time,
  • And get a grade thats higher than a B.
My grade did end up being higher than a B. And I'm proud of the scores i got on most of the things we did in class, especially our IR museum display and things associated with that.
I did hand in my HW on time, except one piece that I couldn't print and handed it at the end of the day instead of in class, but that was it.

So.. Now I have to write new goals for the second quarter:
  • Try to participate more in class and say my opinion about things,
  • Read more books and get my AR grade up,
  • Stay on a grade that's higher than B (:D)
So I hope that I can keep my grade for the next quarter and maybe even get a higher one..

No comments: